Since each chupah is created specifically for the bridal couple, as a general rule, it is best to conduct a phone or email consultation. This is particularly true for any custom-designed chupah and for those that involve participation of family and friends, such as the Family Circle Chupah or the Wedding Quilt Chupah.
We are available to meet with local clients by appointment at our store in Stevensville to discuss a specific design and budget.
Placing an Order
When calling to place an order, please have the following information available:
• Your name, address, and phone number
• Name, address, and phone number of the individual to be billed
• The choice of chupah
• Information to be included on the center panel:
Names of the bride and groom
Passage from literary source (example, the Bible, The Book of Common Prayer)
• Name, address, and phone number of the person to whom the chupah is to be shipped
• Visa or MasterCard or Discover or AMEX number, expiration date, security code and zip code
We will send you and/or the bridal couple a summary of the order to confirm its accuracy.